Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: One step back with devel projects
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:14:32 +0100
Am Dienstag 19 Januar 2010 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Henne Vogelsang wrote:
If you want to (re)group existing or new packages into a new devel
project you need to "request" this on opensuse-packaging.

So whose permission do I need to move e.g. lomoco from Base:System to
games:tools?

games:tools is not a new devel project, shuffling from one to another
devel project just requires a change_devel request. I'm the one to
review those and the only rules I apply here are:

- the target project is a known devel project or I'm aware of
a discussion to create it. In dubio I ask henne here as he
owned the initial split
- I understand the reasoning of moving

Greetings, Stephan