Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: One step back with devel projects
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:13:17 +0100
Am Montag 18 Januar 2010 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
In other, more explicit words this I guess means
- only packages that are actually in Factory can be in
Except they are to be submitted to Factory and people can convince
either this list or opensuse-factory that there is no better place.
The rules for new packages in Factory are still the old ones:
"- the package has to be submitted and reviewed into an _existant_
devel project"

- changes there are expected to be sr'd to Factory in a timely
As for every other devel project.

- changes that were not accepted in Factory have to be removed from
As for every other devel project: the package in there has to accept
the Factory policies. If some change does not comply to it, it has to
be fixed - in one way or another.

If I start a new package in my home project and submit it to
Factory, will it's devel project automatically be set to

The package won't be accepted from your home project. See above.

Greetings, Stephan