Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: One step back with devel projects
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:31:57 +0100
Stephan Kulow wrote:
so adrian created devel:openSUSE:Factory and it's free for all
packages whose maintainers do not feel their package as fit into
any of the other devel projects.

This project is different to the other devel projects:

- it has no topic, the only thing the packages in there have
in common are that they are branches of openSUSE:Factory packages

In other, more explicit words this I guess means
- only packages that are actually in Factory can be in
devel:openSUSE:Factory
- changes there are expected to be sr'd to Factory in a timely
manner
- changes that were not accepted in Factory have to be removed from
devel:openSUSE:Factory
?

If I start a new package in my home project and submit it to
Factory, will it's devel project automatically be set to
devel:openSUSE:Factory?

cu
Ludwig

--