Re: [opensuse-packaging] How can I produce two different builds of the same package?
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:16:45 +0200
On 12/21/2009 01:54 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 21/12/09 06:35, Dave Plater wrote:

I have thought of another possible way of temporarily solving the
problem of three flavors of bacula but don't want to tread on any toes.
I can specify different --libexecdir. --libdir and --sbindir for each
package with wrappers in /sbin to run the actual binaries (haven't tried
this yet).

That looks even worst... try two spec file that conflict with each other.

Is there a way to use two spec files in one package? I tried that first
and only the one matching the package name was built. Of course I make
the rpms conflict.
Thanks
Dave P