[opensuse-packaging] Right usage of libexecdir?
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:21:14 +0100
Hey,

Dominique and I are currently wondering what to do wrt libexecdir for
evolution-data-server. Should we leave it unchanged (so files will be in
/usr/lib) or should we change it to /usr/lib/evolution-data-server?

If the latter, is there any reason this is not done automatically?

Also, hrm, would rpmlint have ways to warn about packages that put
binaries in libdir instead of libexecdir? (I can find a few of them here
with a grep)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.