Re: [opensuse-packaging] Can someone help with this build error?
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:17:55 +0200
On 11/19/2009 06:57 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 19/11/09 10:53, Dave Plater wrote:

I'm in the dark as to what error the programmer has made in this package
that could cause such an error to occur on
opensuse build service that doesn't occur with a local build.

linker went Out of memory maybe ?

It builds on my system without that error (also fails on blenderplayer
but with an error in actual package's file) using cmake but fails with
scons, I need to learn about scons anyway so I will try and work out
whats wrong using trial and error.
I've disabled the building of blenderplayer for the time being and found
lots of files have moved around between blender-2.49 and 2.50 so I'm
concentrating on getting playerless blender building for now. I'll ask
for help again if I get stuck.
Thanks
Dave P