Re: [opensuse-packaging] rpm fuzz
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:57:49 +0100
On Sunday 15 November 2009, 00:34:36 Petr Baudis wrote:

Quilt is very convenient, if your %prep phase is simple enough you can
simply use

quilt setup package.spec
cd package-ver
while quilt push; do quilt refresh; done

and voila, you have refreshed patches with fuzz 0.

That sounds cool.

Alternatively, you might find rediff of diffutils interesting, in this
case as well as in any other time if you're into editing diff files
manually. ;-)

Ahh, thanks for bringing this to my attention, but note, that it's contained
in patchutils.

--
Petr "Pasky" Baudis
A lot of people have my books on their bookshelves.

Did you read Knuth?