Re: [opensuse-packaging] How do I create a directory in $HOME on installation
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 14:35:38 +0200
On 11/02/2009 02:08 PM, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 11/02/2009 12:51 PM, Dave Plater wrote:

I used the script Marcus provided, as a wrapper and included the -p
switch to mkdir. It works well and solves the problem.
Thanks
Dave P

Please report a bug to rosegarden developers. This kind of wrapper
script shouldn't be needed because application should create directories
it needs at the first start.

This is the pre alpha svn version I'm building in my home:plater project
and I'm in constant contact with the rosegarden developers. I needed the
wrapper as a workaround until the said developers decide how to address
the problem of creating the directory. I have an openSUSE user who is
finding bugs and helping to ensure that when the program is ready for
release it will be first class. It, rosegarden-qt4 already fixes a few
problems with released rosegarden4-1.7.3 (which I maintain).
Regards
Dave P