Re: [opensuse-packaging] Reminder Milestone 8 (aka "Beta3")
  • From: Rafał Miłecki <zajec5polish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:50:21 +0200
W dniu 24 września 2009 17:12 użytkownik Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> napisał:
On Wednesday 23 September 2009 22:05:00 Rafał Miłecki wrote:

People I explained how to use Linux got used to this tool.

Now, in openSUSE 11.2, this kio_sysinfo is completely unusable. It can
You're telling me, kde4 kio_sysinfo worked in 11.1 and fails now?

99% no, I just used KDE 3.5 and installed it to all my friends.

I really would like to see kio_sysinfo updated before releasing
openSUSE 11.2. I'm afraid I can not call this serious bug fix, but
still I believe it's really big and important feature missing.
If this is about fixing bugs, this is perfectly fine. If this is about
new translations or new behaviour I would rather go without it - especially
if it's the same in 11.1

My patches don't add or remove a one translation string. Also I don't
change any current behaviour, just added new. So the worst thing is
that new features will not work. No change to break anything.

Please, see
for summarization of my patches.

Rafał Miłecki