Re: [opensuse-packaging] Reminder Milestone 8 (aka "Beta3")
  • From: Rafał Miłecki <zajec5polish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:50:21 +0200
W dniu 24 września 2009 17:12 użytkownik Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> napisał:
On Wednesday 23 September 2009 22:05:00 Rafał Miłecki wrote:

People I explained how to use Linux got used to this tool.
Understandable.

Now, in openSUSE 11.2, this kio_sysinfo is completely unusable. It can
You're telling me, kde4 kio_sysinfo worked in 11.1 and fails now?

99% no, I just used KDE 3.5 and installed it to all my friends.

I really would like to see kio_sysinfo updated before releasing
openSUSE 11.2. I'm afraid I can not call this serious bug fix, but
still I believe it's really big and important feature missing.
If this is about fixing bugs, this is perfectly fine. If this is about
new translations or new behaviour I would rather go without it - especially
if it's the same in 11.1

My patches don't add or remove a one translation string. Also I don't
change any current behaviour, just added new. So the worst thing is
that new features will not work. No change to break anything.

Please, see
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-kde/2009-09/msg00134.html
for summarization of my patches.

--