Re: [opensuse-packaging] New RPM in Factory
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 17:10:55 +0200
Le vendredi 04 septembre 2009, à 16:53 +0200, Pavol Rusnak a écrit :
Hi all!

New RPM 4.7.1 hit Factory and I created a list of interesting changes
from Packagers' point of view. You can read the full post at [1] (and it
will probably grow until 11.2 final is out), but I will also post the
shortened version here too:

I was actually wondering... Is there any other reason than being able to
backport the package to 11.1 and earlier to not use the new features
without "%if blabla"? I mean, from a maintenance perspective, the
package will have been branched anyway, so I doubt this would be for
maintenance.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.