Re: [opensuse-packaging] spec-cleaner script
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:21:28 -0600
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 21 août 2009, à 09:48 -0600, Boyd Lynn Gerber a écrit :
I just tried to clone this, so I could keep my local copy up to
date. Here is what I am seeing...

$ git clone http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner spec-cleaner
Initialized empty Git repository in /master/git-misc/spec-cleaner/.git/
fatal: http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner/info/refs not
found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?

It's gitorious. Just go to http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner
and you'll get the right way to clone it:

git clone git://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner.git

I did, and I got a message really close. If you could see their logs you would find I have attempted to do the above command exactly 4 times over 4 hours. Using a web browser you will see there have been zero clones. Why because you currently can not clone it. Although my 5 attempt at 11:20 MDT worked.

Thanks for fixing it.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> 801 849-0213