[opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packagers Section in Weekly News
  • From: "Sankar P" <psankar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 05:09:44 -0600
On 8/19/2009 at 02:12 PM, in message
<4A8BD701020000290002A712@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dominique Leuenberger"
<Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--
Sankar
http://psankar.blogspot.com

On 8/19/2009 at 10:37, "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hello Mates,

today i got an interesting Idea in our Weekly News Survey. An User asks
for an own Packaging Section. He mean that that is an place for
Packagers to announce fixed Packages (with an Bugzilla Reference).
So the Weekly News Format is maybe:

* Bugzilla-Number and Summary
* Package and Version
* Date and Packager
* Free Text: What is changed. (Short Issue).

Exists interesting about that Idea? Would Packager like to announce
through the Weekly News?

I'd suggest (at least for Factory) to follow the opensuse-commit mailing list
:) Every package change passes there already. And I'm actually not sure
I want to inform you for every package I change :) this can be a lot of
mails coming in your direction.

As Dominique and I just found out in IRC , there is a RSS interface

Since most people would like to follow than reply-to such things, it may be
better to get subscribed to this via reader.

okaythnxbye