Re: [opensuse-packaging] need help with .spec file
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:02:59 +0200
On 8/18/2009 at 9:51, Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 18. August 2009 08:26:40 schrieb doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello,
I am interested in getting the following package into the opensuse build
service (obs).
It is called Cricket.

Home page: http://cricket.sourceforge.net/
So far I have started to create a project, extracted the files and uploaded
them.

Currently the build fails.

Can someone have a look at the cricket.spec for me and let me know what
needs changing/adding/removing please.

Project ->
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=cricket&project=home%3Adoig
gl

Specfile ->
https://api.opensuse.org/source/home:doiggl/cricket/cricket.spec

Last Logfile ->
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=crick
et&project=home%3Adoiggl&repository=openSUSE_Factory

The log file tells you:

cricket-1.0.5-23.1.x86_64.rpm: directories not owned by a package:
- /etc/httpd
- /etc/httpd/conf.d

So just add
%dir /etc/httpd
%dir /etc/httpd/conf.d

to the %file section

Adrian, Glenn

won't this just result in the next brp error: /etc/httpd no longer allowed?
The build target is Factory; we're using /etc/apache2 for a while now.

The sysconfdir variables have to be properly reworked for such a case.

There should be not to long ago a post in the -buildservice ML for this usecase
[0].

Dominique

[0] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2009-08/msg00144.html