Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:32:04 +0200
On Monday 10 August 2009 16:45:33 Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
I think the minimum 'feedback' we need finally to get working is hermes
acting properly on SR creation / accepting / revoking / declining.

Not having any feedback (good or bad) is unfriendly practice. Of course it
should not be that besides a proper osc rq accept -m "Thanks for this
wonderful package. It has just been accepted to Factory and will appear in
the next sync" you have to do any additional steps.

Unfortunately, the above does not create a mail to the person that
initiated the osc sr create
request.

Agreed. Some get mails, some don't. This is something that needs to be fixed
in the build service asap. Do you get no mails at all or just some are
missing? Because I do not miss any mails (the opposite is true :)

Greetings, Stephan