Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package blobbyvolley available to grep
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 15:13:01 +0200
From the website:
Official name: Blobby Volley 2
site: http://sourceforge.net/projects/blobby

As such, I think renaming blobby2 to blobby, and dropping blobby volley,
would be the way to go (as you suggested).
I'll take care of this and will also make sure that any way of updating
between the different used names will work (hopefully)
I already checked blobby2 (which is version 0.6a) and the same error is in
there anyhow.

The rename to blobby is actually even questionable: the original tarball to be
downloaded is called blobby2

Dominique