[opensuse-packaging] Factory re-organization / Devel package of open-vm-tools
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:23:58 +0200
Hi everybody,

I just verified where the devel package of open-vm-tools points, and the result
is:

</description>
<devel package="open-vm-tools" project="Virtualization"/>
<person userid="mlschroe" role="maintainer"/>
</package>

IIRC, so far we had it in Virtualization:VMware (Pavol could confirm for for
sure if it's true or not).
Is this change intentional? Does this mean that we now have 'first maintenance'
in Virtualization:VMware (as we had so far) and we SR it against
Virtualization every month (in average there is one release per month).

Pavol, Michael, what's your intention/idea here?

Dominique