Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory submission overview page
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:20:34 +0200
Am Dienstag 23 Juni 2009 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
2009/6/23 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Hi,

Today I wrote a litte script to show the current status of factory
package submissions. The result is
http://www.suse.de/~coolo/factory-status.html - it's not yet updated
regularly as I plan to integrated build failure status into it, so you
guys have one place to look for things :)

If you think this could be more useful, feel free to tell me about
enhancements. There are various pending submitrequests to devel project
and existing diffs in the devel project that aren't yet pushed. This may
be wanted, but it shouldn't be for currently failing packages (which is
why I want to integrate that too).

Bug in script or there are two Factory package databases? The OBS says
Neverball is a Factory package, but isn't in your list...

If it doesn't have any pending change and builds fine, there is no reason to
list it.

Greetings, Stephan