Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory submission overview page
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:13:12 +0200

Coolo,

I would appreciate if the SR ID could be shown on the submitreqs
gDesklets
Pending requests: Submit request to GNOME:Factory by coolo (fix build)

Is great information for 'us' but not having to digg for the SR # would be
great too (if possible. I assume it should not be to tricky).

Besides that, only the format which is very plain, but it serves it's purpose

Dominique

PS: forgive me the top-post.. my GW client once more annoys me with not
indenting the text!