[opensuse-packaging] Renaming packages...
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:22:34 +0200
I'd like to rename the opensuse-manual_en package to opensuse-manuals_en
(plural). Thus it would match sle[ds]-manuals_en. The package actually
consists of several books and guides, thus it is probably to change it
that way. If we would unify the package names, maintenance scripts
could work more reliably.

Is this the right list to announce such changes?

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation