Re: [opensuse-packaging] Another side effect of opening factory
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:05:00 +0200
Le jeudi 18 juin 2009, à 13:51 +0200, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
For 1) I did some scripting to find out where the differences are
if I would sr all packages _NOW_ (while pdb is still active). The
list of changes is impressive, but I will filter out less important
cases (e.g. where only the changelog is affected - as this will still be
reformated in the future): http://www.suse.de/~coolo/spec_patches/
We may end up checkin in these diffs without spamming opensuse-commit,
just so you know if your branched package broke (IMO it's very unlikely
it will as this affects mostly packages without active development).

Just wondering: I'm considering removing the "Authors" part of all
descriptions (sometimes it's very long, and it's really not up-to-date
anyway). Is this something that could be done in a similar fashion?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.