Re: [opensuse-packaging] pstoedit still needs new maintainer
  • From: Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:00:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Stanislav,

On May 28 13:10 Stanislav Brabec wrote (shortened):
Johannes Meixner wrote:

Perhaps one of kde-maintainers@xxxxxxx gnome-maintainers@xxxxxxx
or sbrabec@xxxxxxxxxx could maintain it because they need it:

$ whatdependson pstoedit
- autotrace (sbrabec@xxxxxxxxxx)

Well, I can take the package. I already wrote the pcb patch for it.

Many Thanks!

I set sbrabec@xxxxxxxxxx as maintainer in our internal PDB and
changed its BSDevelProject to openSUSE.org:home:sbrabec:Factory

As far as I know it takes some time (perhaps until tomorrow)
until those changes in our internal PDB have been committed
to the openSUSE build service.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex