Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package: dumb Project: home:saigkill
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:13:00 +0100
Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
Hi Mates,

yesterday i fixed the execstrac and used the Option --no-undefined for
detecting failed depencies or errors. First the OSC says to me, that
libdumb.la is failed. So i added "libdumb_la_LDADD = -lm" in
src/Makefile.am. Then after the next build an error comes, that
libaldmb.la failed. Then i added libaldmb_la_LDADD= -lm to the Makefile.
But now the adding of -lm doesn't help. My actual output is:

Try adding:

libaldmb_la_LDADD= -lm -ldumb

missing symbols seem like the symbols from the dumb library

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12