Re: [opensuse-packaging] kqlives: Config question
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 18:08:22 -0300
Cristian Rodríguez escribió:

AC_CHECK_LIB(dumb, dumb_exit, [ALLEGRO_LIBS="-ldumb -lm $ALLEGRO_LIBS"],
[AC_MSG_ERROR([Dumb not found])])

apply the patch during %prep and run autoreconf -fiv at the very begging
of the %build section, also, replace ./configure for %configure..

wait, now that I think about, the bug is in libdumb, it has to linked
explicitely with -lm, rebuild package dumb with
LDFLAGS="-Wl,--no-undefined" and you will figure it out..

--
"If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed" -George Carlin
(1937-2008)

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Software Developer
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services