Re: [opensuse-packaging] rpmlint: shlib-policy-name-error only on i586
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 01:25:50 +0100
On Sonntag 08 März 2009 01:07:19 Matthias Fehring wrote:
You can try to make an Subpackage with the Name "libkprayertime",
with only this *.so into it.

Yes, I know. But for a little kicker applet?
Yes i can understand you :-) I have the same Error few weeks ago. But i
think you can't fix the Error without an Subpackage. (My experience)

The curiosity is, that rpmlint only complains about that on i586, not
on x86_64.
That is difficult to understand for me too.

--
Sincereley yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Marketing Team
openSUSE Build Service
Web: http://saschamanns.gulli.to
Project-Blog: http://lizards.opensuse.org/author/saigkill
Private-Blog: http://saschasbacktrace.blogspot.com

DISCLAIMER: Please note that in accordance with the German law on data
retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is retained
for a period of six months.
http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de
http://www.ccc.de