Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fedora packaging Guidelines imported
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:18:25 +0100
Hello,

on Freitag, 6. März 2009, Michal Vyskocil wrote:
Yes, I'm working on this. But without api.php on SUSE wiki I have to
yet another script for our wiki, because I cannot use some mediawiki
library (as I use for Fedora wiki). And my current script has a bug,
because he downloads only a first warning from every page :).

Do I understand you correctly that you want to download the pages in
mediawiki format?

You might be searching for action=raw, for example
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=whatever&action=raw

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Hat mich etliche graue Haare gekostet. Kriegt man in solchen
Fällen eigentlich von SuSE ne Packung Haarfärbemittel ;-)