Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fedora packaging Guidelines imported
  • From: Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:12:53 +0100
On Thursday 05 of March 2009 22:23:57 Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, Michal Vyskocil wrote:
I'll start a work on merging the documentation to the Guidelines
(volunteers are welcome :-)). You can just change the content and remove
the part which differs from Fedora, but try to keep changes as smallest
as possible to allow easy merging of changes between Fedora and SUSE. I'm
planning to use a git repository to help track a changes between Fedora
and SUSE, but it will be a lot of manual work (I expect).

I hope you have the git repo available. It would be easier for some of
us to assist.

Yes, I'm working on this. But without api.php on SUSE wiki I have to yet
another script for our wiki, because I cannot use some mediawiki library (as I
use for Fedora wiki). And my current script has a bug, because he downloads
only a first warning from every page :).

I'll improve it and put everything somewhere (including my scripts) asap.

Best regards
Michal Vyskocil