Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fedora packaging Guidelines imported
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 06:16:44 -0700
On Fri, 6 Mar 2009, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Friday 06 March 2009 13:02:09 Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Fri, 6 Mar 2009, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
I hope you have the git repo available. It would be easier for some of
us to assist.

I think that we are supposed to edit the wiki directly. Michal will be
periodically importing both wikis (Fedora and openSUSE) into two
branches of publically visible git repository to see the differences
between the distributions.

PS: How exactly would it help you if you had write access to this git
repo ?

I do not need write access. I want to be able to clone it and have a
local copy. I think it should be done similar to the git repo. All
changes/patches should be submitted to this list and be discussed. Some
may take a few revisions before they are acceptable.

We should be able to host the git repo on svn.opensuse.org - Michal, please
talk with Duncan about this,

What about git.opensuse.org? It has most of the git repo's for openSUSE that I know about.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> 801 849-0213