Re: [opensuse-packaging] Changelogs need changes?
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:34:22 +1100
On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 17:23 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mardi 24 février 2009, à 16:55 +0100, anicka@xxxxxxx a écrit :
I think that we spent countless hours of time working on something that no
one
is interested in. Even its very presence might be annoying in some cases.
Should we really continue doing it? Would not be better to just go back
several
years and start to do it like others do it?

This was discussed on opensuse-gnome last month:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-gnome/2009-01/msg00132.html

I also brought it up on this list. Unfortuantly, I can't find the
thread, but it was at the end of January this year.

Cheers,
Magnus