Re: [opensuse-packaging] Changelogs need changes?
  • From: anicka@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:37:22 +0100
the maintainer. Maybe we could make it part of the review process.

I do not think that we (either maintainers or someone else) should put a lot of
extra effort into searching for the problems that happen very seldom and that
can be fixed later. We should try our best to do packaging effective, not to
add layers of complexity and obstacles. I believe that fix some problem here
and there requires less effort than searching for even the least probable
points of failures.

I think that to believe maintainers that they are doing their best to be aware
of incompatible changes, bugs, potential problems and so one is good enough.
They will miss some bugs, surely, but it will happen anyway.

Anicka