Re: [opensuse-packaging] Confusion with spec file
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:43:34 +0100
Philipp Thomas <pth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

* Cristian Rodríguez (crrodriguez@xxxxxxx) [20090219 20:36]:

Please tell us what project/package we are talking about.

He's most probably talking about
home:FunkyPenguin:Bongo/bongo-snapshot .

Philipp

Indeed I am :)

People say the error has nothing to do with my spec yet in the error I
see "chown: invalid user: `bongo'" even though I create the user and
group. Is the content and method I have used correct?

I will go back to the developers and check about the
64bit-portability-issues even though I think they've resolved it
already.

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: FunkyPenguin.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.wafaa.eu