[opensuse-packaging] RPMLINT > rpmlintrc
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:41:37 +0100
Hello Packagers,

i'm try to build my skrooge. The osc builds to the End. But i've 5
Messages in RPM-Lint.
One of them "kde4-skrooge.src:27: W: hardcoded-packager-tag Sascha" is
not removable (I think).
But for the other Messages i created an rpmlintrc-File. I includet it to
my spec-File as Source. But RPMLINT don't agree my File.

Can anyone help me?

I attached the rpmlintrc-File and my spec File to this Message. If
anyone would like to see it in my Repo: home:saigkill. In the
BuildService Repo my Package called "Skroogle". It was an typing Error
:-(

I'm very happy to hear any tips ...

--
Sincereley yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Marketing Team (Weekly News)
openSUSE Build Service
Web: http://saschamanns.gulli.to
Blog: http://lizards.opensuse.org/author/saigkill

addFilter("file-not-in-%lang .*/usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/skrooge.mo")
addFilter("file-not-in-%lang .*/usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/skrooge.mo")
addFilter("kde4-skrooge no-spec-file")
addFilter("kde4-skrooge shlib-policy-missing-suffix")
addFilter("kde4-skrooge useless-explicit-requires")# # # Copyright (c) 2008 openSUSE-Build-Service
# # #
# # # All modifications and additions to the file contributed by third parties

# # # remain the property of their copyright owners, unless otherwise agreed
# # # upon. The license for this file, and modifications and additions to the

# # # file, is the same license as for the pristine package itself (unless the

# # # license for the pristine package is not an Open Source License, in which

# # # case the license is the MIT License). An "Open Source License" is a
# # # license that conforms to the Open Source Definition (Version 1.9)
# # # published by the Open Source Initiative.
# #
# # # Please submit bugfixes or comments via http://bugs.opensuse.org/
# # #
# #
# norootforbuild

Name: kde4-skrooge
BuildRequires: libkde4-devel libqt4-devel libqt4-x11
BuildRequires: kdebase4-runtime
Version: 0.1.0
Release: 1
License: GPL v2 or later
Source: skrooge-0.1.0.tar.bz2
Source100: %{name}-%{version}-rpmlintrc
Group: Productivity/Office/Finance
BuildRoot: %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-build

%description
Skrooge is a personal finances manager for KDE4, aiming at being simple and
intuitive. As of this version (0.1.1), it is capable of performing very simple
tasks (creating accounts, creating operations), but still lacks many features.

AVAILABLE FEATURES:
-------------------
* QIF import/export
* CSV import/export
* Basic graphs
* Several tabs to help you organize your work
* Infinite undo/redo (even after the file was closed !)
* Instant filtering on operations
* Infinite levels of categories

NOT YET AVAILABLE:
------------------
This list can be as long as you want it to be... :-) However, here is a brief
list of what we (skrooge developpers) think are the most annoying limitations :
* Cannot delete or rename categories
* Poor management for splitted categories
* No support for recurring operations
* Very poor internationalization support : even though skrooge uses your locale
settings for currency, you may notice that we included only information for
french banks... This may give you a hint on the origins of skrooge developpers
;-)

%prep

%setup -q -n skrooge2

%build
cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH=YES
make

%install
make DESTDIR=%buildroot install
rm -rRf %buildroot/nogo || true
%suse_update_desktop_file skrooge Office Finance
%kde_post_install

echo '%%defattr(-,root,root)' >filelist
find %buildroot -type f -printf '/%%P*\n' >>filelist

%clean
rm -rf %buildroot

%files -f filelist
%defattr(-,root,root)
%dir /usr/lib/kde4/lib
%dir /usr/lib/kde4/lib/kde4
%dir /usr/lib/kde4/lib/kde4/plugins
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge/images/logo/en
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge/images/logo/fr
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge_bookmark
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge_delete
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge_file
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge_importexport
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge_operation
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge_undoredo
%dir /usr/lib/kde4/lib/kde4/plugins/designer
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge/images
%dir /usr/share/kde4/apps/skrooge/images/logo

%doc TODO COPYING doc/

%changelog
* Wed Dec 31 2008 Sascha.Manns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- renamed Packet to kde4-skrooge
* Mon Nov 03 2008 Sascha.Manns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- packaged skroogle version 0.1.0 using the buildservice spec file wizard
< Previous Next >