[opensuse-packaging] /etc/sysconfig no longer allowed?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 13:46:49 +0100
Hi everybody,

I'm busy fixing most of the games packages for 11.1 release.. the
biggest part is done and most build against Factory again (next step is
to 'fix' everything I broke against older repos.. but not to much bad
happened there).

For one, I now get the error
liquidwar-server: "/etc/sysconfig/liquidwar-server" is not allowed
anymore in SuSE Linux.

What's the alternative to /etc/sysconfig? The game includes a server
engine which is installed and also adds correpsonding /etc/init.d
script.. so the /etc/sysconfig file for configuration makes somewhat
sense there.

Thnks for your suggestions.

Dominique