Re: [opensuse-packaging] java version issue in factory - java 1.5 or lower
  • From: Denny Beyer <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:57:20 +0000
Thanks you very much for the reply, I was almost giving up hope for an answer.

[...]
It's necessary for SLES. You can disable this test

export NO_BRP_CHECK_BYTECODE_VERSION=3Dtrue
Thanks, will do that then.

to %install phase. I added it to add this to wiki [1]
Looks good to me. Would have done it myself, but ...
[...]
[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Java/Packaging/Cookbook#Troubleshooting
[...]

The packages are building now and according to build log file, also written.
However, in the project overview/package overview the newly build packages are
not shown and a "failed" still appears for factory.

Regards,
Denny

Regards
Michal Vyskocil