Re: [opensuse-packaging] split of python package
  • From: Richard Guenther <rguenther@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:39:15 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Jan Mat?jek wrote:

greetings, people of Mars,

I'm currently in process of submitting a *split python package*. That
means that if everything goes well, it will be in Factory by tomorrow.
(If something -does- go wrong, you can still check out
devel:languages:python:Factory in buildservice.)
Sorry for such short notice, but i had too much work actually making the
package and didn't really have time to write long mails about it. I took
care to break as little as possible, but i'm sure that mayhem will ensue
regardless ;e)

Thanks for this effort!

Richard.

--