Re: [opensuse-packaging] Reminder: Alpha2 deadline
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:26:09 -0400
On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 09:01:30AM +0200, Dirk Mueller wrote:
On Thursday 14 August 2008, Christoph Thiel wrote:

This is just a reminder: We have next week Alpha2 of openSUSE 11.1.
Check-in deadline for base/core packages or packages with a huge
dependency list: Friday, 15:00 CET
Check-in deadline for leaf packages: Monday, 17:00 CET

Might be an obvious question, but do we have an updated ical file
somewhere on the web that contains those dates?

Currently the answer is no. But let's create one! Is there any way to
leverage the wiki infrastructure to create/generate iCal? I guess it would
also be nice to have an ical feed for upcoming openSUSE events..

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development