Re: [opensuse-packaging] New rpmlint check
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 12:29:42 -0300
Dirk Mueller escribió:
On Tuesday 05 February 2008, Reinhard Max wrote:

Thats why we have Recommends: and Suggests: There is no excuse for leaving out the dependency though.

Last time I checked "Suggests" did absolutely nothing (a "suggested" package is never installed) has this changed recently ?

--
“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development