Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE 11.0 - call for package updates
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:30:11 +0100
I think, if you blame on people in the public (!) about being late at
their work, and as a result leaving credits on them, I expect that you
check out your database double, before doing so. Sorry, but it leaves
always a bad taste in my opinion, if you do it in such a denouncing
way. A personal e-mail might should do better in future. Thanks for
understanding.

Klaus, I did not see anything denouncing in Marcus mail.

Furthermore, I really appreciate that Marcus is doing such kind of collection
in the public, what helps everybody where work is needed.

In this way everybody, inside and outside of Novell, can prepare updates and
tell the responsible person about. This helps us all.

I was also part of the list and yes, I was busy with other stuff to do before.
But I do not recipe this list as blaming me, just as collection of what needs
to be done.

The problem, that already submitted, but not yet accepted submissions are not
visible will be fixed within the next 2.5 month. In that way, false positives
can be sorted out fast.

Again, thank you Marcus for providing this service.

bye
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter