[opensuse-packaging] [Fwd: [yast-devel] sw_single Acccessibility Category]
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:54:21 +0100
Hi,

It seems that this mail rather belongs here.

RPM Groups should be assigned in RPM spec file. YaST software management
doesn't assign packages to groups (here called "category").

Thx && Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
SUSE LINUX, s. r. o., Lihovarska 1060/12, Praha 9, Czech Republic