Re: [opensuse-packaging] rpmbuild glibc for OpenSuse?
  • From: "Jonathan E. Brickman" <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:49:24 -0600

Or is there a package I
am missing? I have tried a number of things, but haven't been able to
figure it out.

does it work without --target? if yes, then you found a bug in our
buildsystem
(we only build optimized for i586 and again for i686 (two different trees).
if it doesn`t, you found a bug in your setup.

Greetings,
Dirk

I will try build in the future (I don't know if I have enough disk
space); rpmbuild with default opts, shortly.

J.E.B.