Re: [opensuse-packaging] Hint needed
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:36:11 +0100
On 2006-11-27 10:26:41 +0100, Nadia Derbey wrote:
> I use .rpmmacros to set the %packager and what is needed for the gpg
> signature (otherwise rpmlint complains about it :-( ).
> So, may be my question should have been the following:
> How to sign packages when they are built using build (or lbuild).

after you have build the packages for all architectures/distros you call

rpm --addsign */*.rpm

this saves you from typing your passphrase multiple times and you can
sign all of them in one go.

rpm --resign might be nice too. it removes all other signatures before
adding your own.

hope this helps

darix

--