[opensuse-packaging] Packaging kernel module with conflicting file
  • From: "Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)" <netmask@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:04:23 -0300
Is there a way I can build a package which would install a new kernel
module that already exists on the kernel-default package?

AFAIK, the packages would conflict with an error telling that the file
already exists.

Anyone know a solution for that? LKM maybe?

I wish to build a package with the prebuilt module so that the user
doesn't need to build it by himself.

TIA

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR