Re: [opensuse-packaging] Gnome/KDE Path
  • From: Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 07:23:14 +0200
Andreas Jaeger skrev:
Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Speaking of which.. Rumours say that KDE will be completely dropped
from the SUSE distribution rather shortly.
It'd be kindof nice if you Novell/SUSE people would either kill that
rumour definately, or not.. Either way, we'll know.. :)

Can you tell me a way to to stop this rumour? We've said often enough
that it will not happen...

I guess maybe a public announcement in suse-linux-e and a clearly visible info box on openSUSE.org? Really, I don't know... But the rumour and talk about it surfaces every now and then.

Did you read:
http://www.kde.org/announcements/akademy2006-kicked-off.php

Nope, but now I did.. :)

--