Re: [opensuse-packaging] Gnome/KDE Path
  • From: Richard Bos <radoeka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:09:14 +0200
Op maandag 2 oktober 2006 21:52, schreef Andreas Jaeger:
> > Speaking of which.. Rumours say that KDE will be completely dropped
> > from the SUSE distribution rather shortly.
> > It'd be kindof nice if you Novell/SUSE people would either kill that
> > rumour definately, or not..  Either way, we'll know.. :)
>
> Can you tell me a way to to stop this rumour?

As long as novell provides those rpms;
http://software.opensuse.org/download/repositories/KDE:/KDE4/SUSE_Linux_10.1/repodata/
I would say that it shows that novell is interested in providing kde.
(although providing is not the same as integrating).

> We've said often enough that it will not happen...

Or refer at least to the rumors.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless