Re: [opensuse-packaging] y2pmbuild questions
  • From: Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:05:08 +0200
Ludwig Nussel skrev:
On Friday 29 September 2006 13:54, Anders Norrbring wrote:
Anders Norrbring skrev:
[...]
Shouldn't the files in the build root's /etc/sysconfig be readable by everyone? If so, how do I change the y2pmbuild so it sets the o+r rights on those files when setting up the build root?

Do you use some restrictive umask maybe?

Nope.. I run at defaults all over, so the umask is set to 0022.
The only "not-so-standard" about it would be that the build root is located on a mounted iscsi volume, running XFS file system. Not that I think it'd matter?
--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting