Re: [opensuse-packaging] apache2-mod-tidy for OpenSUSE/SUSE Linux 10.1
  • From: Sierk Bornemann <sierkb@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:30:18 +0100
Hi Andreas!

Am/Um 15:19 10.02.2006 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
I'll forward this thread now to the responsible developer...

OK. Thank you a lot.

> Why did anybody inform me, that this package will vanish from the
> distribution, if it won't work with apr-1?

Don't know :-(

Month ago, especially in June/July 2005, I stayed in contact with Peter Poeml, who thankfully took my packages and put them into the Suse FTP-tree.
Unfortunately, the contact has broken, emails to him (for instance if I have made updated packages or new releases) have been without any response for quite a long time. That there are incompatibilities with apr-1, I know since January 2006. I fixed this issue very quickly, from my point of view there shouldn't be any longer to hold back publishing apache2-mod-tidy.

Sorry about that,

OK.

Sierk

Sierk Bornemann | Hannover | Germany