Re: [opensuse-packaging] gstreamer010-plugins
  • From: Guðlaugur Jóhannesson <gudlaugu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 01:54:47 +0000
James Ogley wrote:
Is there a 64 bit version of usr-local-bin?

Nope - no machine to build on (and no ppc version for the same reason),
but the .src.rpm packages should rebuild. If they fail to do so, please
let me know. I'm in the process of making my .spec files work across
architectures, but doing as and when I update packages at the moment.

I rebuilt pitivi and all the needed dependencies including all the gstreamer plugins for x86_64. I did not have any problems compiling but there were a lot of dependencies that should be mentioned in BuildRequires. It took some time to find out I needed the docbook-utils and gtkdoc but then I am probably just slow. I also needed to point liboil to the correct library directory with the libdir switch on the configure script.

--
Guðlaugur Jóhannesson
http://www.hi.is/~gudlaugu

< Previous Next >