Re: [opensuse-packaging] packages-Format Documentation?
  • From: Rauch Christian <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:47:15 +0200
Henne Vogelsang schrieb:

Hi,

On Friday, October 14, 2005 at 18:51:01, Rauch Christian wrote:

Christoph Thiel schrieb:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, Christoph Thiel wrote:

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Rauch Christian wrote:

I wonder if there is any documentation available on how the
packages, packages.DU, packages.en and so on are structured.

I already understood a bit of these, but i'm hanging on some
entrys.

We have specifications for that format internally - I'll check if
they are (or can be made) available. Stay tuned.

The documenatation comes with the package
"yast2-packagemanager-devel":

I will take a look at these and add this information to [1] as i think
it would be the appropiate place for this.

Please dont do that. I will see that we will get this to the yast
repository on forge.novell.com and then we can link to that. Otherwise
we have to maintain this information twice.

Henne

My thought was only to add a small piece of info where to find this info, but i found someone already added
this info on the page mentioned in my other mail ( the second one ;))

regards,
rauch

< Previous Next >