Re: [opensuse-multimedia] ! k3b do not allow any more burning blu-ray with original cdrecord
Le 08/06/2011 08:52, jdd a écrit :
Le 07/06/2011 23:46, jdd a écrit :

I used your last k3b

and it was that who did the trick. I reinstalled the pm one and I'm
back to growisofs.

so I think you can push your version to pm

thanks
jdd

notice that this tim the burning was much faster than usual. (30"). It stopped on an error, due to the fact that growisofs don't know how to do a "verify" and it fails at this moment, but the burning was correct.

so with the present k3b + cdrecord + dvd-tools, all works well for BD

thanks a lot!

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net