Re: [opensuse-multimedia] add kscd to the open cd applet
On Wednesday 25 May 2011 3:15:45 PM Dave Plater wrote:
I'm on 11.4 kde4.6.1 and "Hardware" is below "Network and Connectivity" and
above "System Administration". The "Device Actions" sub menuitem is the
first item on my English US system, maybe you are running a different
language and it's hidden somehow? Try switching to English to confirm
this.

Regards
Dave P
It is my mistake. It is as you said. I searched for hardware and got nothing.
In search, section headings won't appear, it seems.

Rgds,

PB