Re: [opensuse-multimedia] add kscd to the open cd applet
On 05/25/2011 11:17 AM, Parameshwara Bhat wrote:
On Wednesday 25 May 2011 2:16:33 PM Dave Plater wrote:
Open System settings and select "Hardware" - "Device Actions" and edit the
kscd properties to be the same as the kaffeine properties for "audio cd"

Dave P
--
Do you have that option in System Settings? Are you running Kubuntu?

In my opnsuse system, I do not have 'hardware', 'device actions' in my system
settings. However that configuration can be accessed from DN rightclick menu.

PB
I'm on 11.4 kde4.6.1 and "Hardware" is below "Network and Connectivity" and above "System Administration". The "Device Actions" sub menuitem is the first item on my English US system, maybe you are running a different language and it's hidden somehow? Try switching to English to confirm this.

Regards
Dave P